Monday, December 30, 2002

A New Year!



Soon it will be a New Year. This year I have come along ways. I feel as if God has been getting me ready to do his work. Blogging has been a great learning tool. Reading all of what other people are going through and then learning from them and sharing what God has been doing in my life. I feel as if I have started to make some really great foundations on which to build for the future. KingdomSpace and all those who are on this team have been key. I especially want to thank Kevin Rains, Alan Creech, Jason Evans, Chris Smith, John O' Keefe, Chris Alford, John and Sidney Wallis, and a few unknowns for their encouragement,prayers,and wisdom. You guys are a great rag-tag bunch of God's people. I love you. And hope I have the pleasure of meeting you in person. Have a great New Year of being God's People.


No comments: