Monday, May 06, 2002

Andrew J., thank you for pointing us to so many terrific resources and for bringing us together at A Kingdom Space. Thanks for writing "The Time of the Turtles." I wonder if that turtle on the 24-7 Prayer site has "fallen under the power" and is "laughing in the Spirit" or carrying on in some similar manner. :-) Thanks also for referring readers of TallSkinnyKiwi to G-Force, which I spent much of the weekend trying to learn. I'm thrilled to find an alternative to PowerPointless. If you have any G-Force tips for me, please send 'em my way. Thanks. -- Andrew C. P.S. -- I noticed at the end of the FAQ for G-Force, Andy O'Meara, who created the software, wrote: "G-Force is dedicated to God and His uncanny patience. 'If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free' (Jesus, John 8:31-32)." Pretty cool stuff.

No comments: