Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Headin' to Search Party tomorrow morning! Yeee Haw! I'll see many of you guys on this blog there - except Craig! Craig! I'll have a Newcastle and spit some up in the air for you man. I think pouring it on the ground would be slightly out of place seeing as you're still alive. I'll be checking out this Route 66 place too Andrew C. You'll be there too - maybe you can join our ever growing Guinness / microbrew outing. I am very excited about getting together with so many significant people in the Kingdom - and some kinda big shot speaker types too. Being together with people who are seeing and hearing the same things will be an amazing thing. Just maybe some of us can get online somewhere while we're there and post some reactions on the conference. We'll see. Talk to some of you guys tomorrow!

No comments: